MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURING IS MOVING SOUTH -
TO SOUTHCOAST MASSACHUSETTS
The pro-business communities of the SouthCoast Massachusetts have the available work force, financial incentives and technical education systems that the life science industry needs to be successful in Massachusetts. With skilled workers, creative financing and proper zoning with research & development overlay districts in place, SouthCoast Massachusetts makes business more profitable for life science businesses including Symmetry Medical, Morgan Advanced Ceramics and Five Star Surgical.
- Available, skilled work force
- Work force training
- Market access
- Available sites & buildings
- Personalized, cost-free & confidential site assistance
- Proper zoning and innovative research & development overlay districts
- On the seashore yet near mountains of the Northeast
- Excellent access to major highways
- Easy commute from Boston, Providence, Routes 128 & I-495
Medical products manufactured here are sold all over the world, showcasing the high quality of the SouthCoast’s affordable, productive and skilled work force. Our commercial real estate including raw land and existing space is available and inexpensive and the tax, water and sewer rates are among the lowest in the state. Two of our business parks have Master Plan Environmental Approvals from all state agencies thus allowing all permits to be obtained within 90 days.